Isabelle files for verification of a pessimistic STM algorithm
Datasets usually provide raw data for analysis. This raw data often comes in spreadsheet form, but can be any collection of data, on which analysis can be performed.
The tarball consists of the following:
- Main files
- TMS2.thy - contains the IOA specification of TMS2
- MSPessTM.thy contains the I/O automata encoding of the MSPessTM algorithm, invariants and supporting lemmas
- MSPessTMCorrect.thy contains the simulation relation and all associated proofs proof
- Supporting files
- Transitions.thy and Interface.thy provide tools for uniformly constructing automata that represent STM implementations.
- Utilities.thy and RWMemory.thy define some concepts that are shared between the other theories.
The proofs require Isabelle 2016.
If you encounter a problem loading Seq.thy, please make sure imports is set to "../HOLCF". This is a problem with the new Isabelle distribution.