Isabelle files for verification of a pessimistic STM algorithm
datasetposted on 2016-11-21, 10:39 authored by Simon Doherty, Brijesh Dongol, John Derrick, Gerhard Schellhorn, Heike Wehrheim
This page contains the Isabelle theory files that show refinement between Matveev and Shavit's pessimistic transactional memory algorithm (MSPessTM) and the TMS2 specification. Leveraging Lesani et al's results, these proofs establish opacity of MSPessTM.
The tarball consists of the following:
- Main files
- TMS2.thy - contains the IOA specification of TMS2
- MSPessTM.thy contains the I/O automata encoding of the MSPessTM algorithm, invariants and supporting lemmas
- MSPessTMCorrect.thy contains the simulation relation and all associated proofs proof
- Supporting files
- Transitions.thy and Interface.thy provide tools for uniformly constructing automata that represent STM implementations.
- Utilities.thy and RWMemory.thy define some concepts that are shared between the other theories.
The proofs require Isabelle 2016.
If you encounter a problem loading Seq.thy, please make sure imports is set to "../HOLCF". This is a problem with the new Isabelle distribution.