Isabelle files for verification of a pessimistic STM algorithm
The tarball consists of the following:
- Main files
- TMS2.thy - contains the IOA specification of TMS2
- MSPessTM.thy contains the I/O automata encoding of the MSPessTM algorithm, invariants and supporting lemmas
- MSPessTMCorrect.thy contains the simulation relation and all associated proofs proof
- Supporting files
- Transitions.thy and Interface.thy provide tools for uniformly constructing automata that represent STM implementations.
- Utilities.thy and RWMemory.thy define some concepts that are shared between the other theories.
The proofs require Isabelle 2016.
If you encounter a problem loading Seq.thy, please make sure imports is set to "../HOLCF". This is a problem with the new Isabelle distribution.