File(s) stored somewhere else
Please note: Linked content is NOT stored on Brunel University London and we can't guarantee its availability, quality, security or accept any liability.
Multi-target attention and visual short-term memory capacity are closely linked in the intraparietal sulcus dataset
datasetposted on 2018-11-26, 10:25 authored by Maren Prass, Bianca de HaanBianca de Haan
This OSF page contains the data underlying the Prass & de Haan study "Multi-target attention and visual short-term memory capacity are closely linked in the intraparietal sulcus".
- Worksheet "demographic data" contains gender and age of each participant.
- Worksheet "TMSIntensity_SideEffects" contains the TMS stimulator intensity (as % of max. output) used in each of the 4 TMS sessions, as well as whether any side effects were reported by participants.
- Worksheet "normalised_MEP" contains the results obtained following cTBS to the motor cortex. This states, for each post-cTBS time interval, the average MEP normalised to the averaged pre-cTBS MEP. On the basis of this data, participants were classified as either responders (INH) or non-responders (NON-INH). This is the data that underlies Figure 4 in the manuscript.
- Worksheet "WR_RawData" contains the raw data from the whole report task for each of the 3 cTBS locations. Data are presented both as percentage of letters accurately reported and number of letters accurately reported.
- Worksheet "PR_RawData" contains the raw data from the partial report task for each of the 3 cTBS locations.
- Worksheet "TVAParams_Iext" contains the TVA parameter estimates and the extinction index for each of the 3 cTBS locations. Rows under the headers "Data normalised to remove subject variability" present the data needed to calculate within-subject standard errors for each analysis. This is the data that underlies Figures 5-7.
- Worksheet "TVA_ModelFit" contains the the TVA model fit estimates (coefficients of determination (r-squared)).
Important: To ensure transparency and traceability, the excel file contains formulas whenever cell-values were obtained from calculations on other cell-values.
Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (HA 5839/4-1)
Healthy VolunteersFunctional magnetic resonance imaging (fMRI)Repetitive transcranial magnetic stimulation (rTMS)AttentionWorking MemoryParietal LobeCognitive Science not elsewhere classifiedComputer Perception, Memory and AttentionPsychology and Cognitive Sciences not elsewhere classifiedPsychology not elsewhere classifiedSensory Processes, Perception and Performance